After 100 episodes of intimate navel-gazing and serious inner work, it’s time so start sharing some of the silly goofing around we do in between. Expect nothing meaningful from this episode. We’re talking Jocko Willink, Charles Bukowski, the courage of degenerates, and the cowardice of choosing to live your life in the safe harbor of propriety.
- Women by Charles Bukowski
- Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
- Post Office by Charles Bukowski
- Artie Lange, my favorite degenerate
- (And if you wonder why lies are beautiful, check out episode 91)